Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Parade

Hip hip hooray, celebrate the day--Spring weather has finally arrived!  And about time too!
So to celebrate, I have created a parade on my card today with an April release called Happy Spring Chick by artist Jacquelynne Steves.
I printed my digi image at two different sizes to make it look like a mother hen and her chicks. I colored my images with Copics and framed it with cardstock. I used patterned papers from Marcella by K "Fiesta Birthday paper pack (including the circles used as embellishments). I also embellished with jeweled butterflies from Recollections and a paper-crafted butterfly from my leftover stash.
"Happy Spring Chick" is available in the QKD Shop, along with many other fabulous images and rubber stamps.  Good news: rubber stamps are also available already cling-mounted!

1 comment:

vic said...

Aww this is so sweet the chicks are adorable :)

Vic x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...